Sunday, November 14, 2010

Crunch time...

I'm feeling the crunch of the Thanksgiving Break deadline approaching. Computer labs are booked, copies are never made, contracts need to be written. I'm feeling a little...phew...pressed for time.

And I find myself making little mistakes that I'm pretty sure are just a product of being tired. Like I scheduled a quiz with a student who'd been absent and then immediately handed out graded quizzes to the rest of the class. I could tell that she hadn't noticed because her quiz had some pretty easy questions wrong. I don't mean to revel in her loss of points, but I was glad to be reminded that students are not always watching out for mistakes to be made and I have some leeway in that department. I just have to be one step ahead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment